Provide every student with a multitude of equitable and diverse opportunities through developmentally specific responsive services in order to equip them with a more comprehensive understanding of academics, social-emotional learning and career/secondary readiness.
How can the school counselor help support my student?
- Explore effective study habits that work for them.
- Work on developing effective social-emotional skills to help them improve communication with peers and adults.
- Work on developing effective decision making strategies to avoid acting on impulse.
- Explore post-secondary work-force readiness through career tech exploration.
- Offer information on community resources to help assist students and their families.